Once you have decided on the desired yacht, we will send you a Yacht Charter Contract for signature, which will then be returned to us together with your deposit.
The balance due, together with the agreed advance towards provisioning allowance, (A.P.A), delivery or redelivery fees, if applicable, plus V.A.T. costs will be due for payment 30 days prior to embarkation.
What is included in the Charter Fee?
Yacht hire, crew’s food and salaries, yachts laundry, public marina fees within Greece. Marine insurance of the yacht as well as Owner’s insurance of the crew for third party liabilities.
What is NOT included in the Charter Fee?
- V.A.T. on top of the charter fee.
- Fuel Costs
- Food Provisioning
- Soft drinks and hard Liquor
- Canal fees, if any.
- Private marinas or any other dues for non-Greek waters costs
- Communication via Satcom.
- Fuel for water toys
- Hire of special equipment
- Gratuities, which are given at your own discretion.