Booking a Charter
Booking Procedure for Chartering:
Once you have finally decided on the desired yacht, we will send you a
Charter Contract for signature, to be returned to us, with the exception
of your copy, together with your deposit.
The balance due, together with the agreed advance towards provisioning
allowance, (A.P.A), delivery or redelivery fees, if applicable, plus
V.A.T. costs will be due for payment 20 days prior to embarkation.
What is included in the Charter Fee
Yacht hire, crew's food and salaries, ship's laundry, public marina fees
within Greece. Marine insurance of the yacht as well as Owner's
insurance of the crew for third party liabilities.
What is NOT included in the Charter Fee
- V.A.T. on top of the charter fee.
- Fuel Costs
- Food Provisioning
- Soft drinks and hard Liquor
- Canal fees, if any.
- Private marinas or any other dues for non-Greek waters costs
- Communication via Satcom.
- Gasoline for water toys.
- Hire of special equipment at the request of the Charterer and
Gratuities, which are given entirely at your own discretion.